I think it’s safe to say that we all have an idea of the importance reputation management plays as it relates to social media, but do we know how significant it really is? The proof is in the numbers and numbers never lie, right? Thanks to the good people at Interelgroup we can take a look at some of the the numbers below.
Here are some stand out stats:
- 80% of customers have read information online that has changed their mind about dealing with a specific company.
- 88% of consumers take into consideration star ratings and customer reviews online.
- 1 in 4 people have rated a product, service or company online.
- Customers are almost twice as likely to leave negative feedback than positive feedback online.
- 68% of consumers now research a company online before handing over their money.
- 66% of consumers say they are willing to spend more money with a company offering excellent levels of customer service.