The benefits of all-in-one small business marketing services
The right marketing tools for your small business can help you boost revenue, stay connected to your customers and reach new audiences. Yet, with so many options to choose from, choosing the best small business marketing services and products can be a challenge.
From email marketing automation tools to social media software and SEO monitoring platforms, there are tons of great solutions that can help you with one marketing task or another. The difficulty comes in integrating these technologies into your workflow and getting them to work with other products. The last thing you want is to do is invest in technology that only makes the job of marketing your business harder and more time-consuming.
Thryv can help. As an all-in-one platform for small business management, Thryv offers small business marketing services that are easy to use and integrate seamlessly with the tools you’re already using. With Thryv, you can quickly increase your marketing savvy while minimizing your time and effort.
The best marketing channels for small businesses
When choosing small business marketing services, you’ll want something that lets you reach your customers on every channel that’s important to them – and every place that’s effective for you.
- Email. Email marketing provides a direct communication channel your customers and lets you customize your messages based on their location, interests, purchase history and other information. While social media may consume more of your customers’ attention, four out of five Americans still check their inbox at least once a dayi, making email a powerful tool for targeted marketing.
- Social. Engaging your customers on social media is a must. More than half of customers learn about new brands on social mediaii and it’s estimated that 200 million social media users visit at least one business profile every day.iii With an effective social media marketing plan, you can build engagement with your customers which in turn puts your business in front of their friends and followers. It’s a great way to stay connected with existing customers while expanding your prospects.
- Word-of-mouth. Customer comments and reviews on websites and social media can be highly effective at attracting and building trust with new customers. Cultivating positive reviews from your customers can help you build a powerful online presence. Even less-than-seller reviews can help you win customers. By acknowledging a customer’s dissatisfaction, issuing an apology and offering to make things right, you can win customers back and impress prospects with your dedication to customer service.
- Video. From how-to videos on your website to behind-the-scenes videos on social media, sharing video content is a powerful way to connect with your customers and show the human beings behind your company name and logo.
- Web. Creating a website for your small business is a must. Consider increasing your visibility with a professionally designed site that’s optimized for search engines and filled with compelling calls to action. A superior website makes it easier for customers to find, book and recommend your services.
Small business marketing services from Thryv
Thryv is an end-to-end platform providing all the tools small business owners need to win business, manage workloads, accelerate cash flow and build a strong reputation. Combining invoicing, scheduling, CRM, document storage, reputation management, online presence and small business marketing tools, Thryv streamlines tasks, automate processes and helps small businesses grow.
Thryv’s small business marketing services and solutions provide tools for every aspect of your marketing plan.
Thryv’s automated marketing software lets you set up trigger-based campaigns that automatically send the right message to targeted audiences at the right time. For example, Thryv can automatically send birthday greetings to customers every year, or you can check in automatically with customers two weeks after they’ve made a purchase or used your services. When customers purchase a certain product, Thryv can automatically send an email a week later to cross-sell them on additional offerings. Thryv’s massive library of ready-to-send texts and emails makes it easy to create professional campaigns quickly.
Thryv’s small business marketing services lets you connect your Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts and publish content from one place, using pre-built posts when you need a little help crafting the right message. When you schedule posts in advance, Thryv can post them automatically at the times when your audience is most likely to see them. Thryv’s library of customizable, pre-written posts makes it simple to deliver a steady stream of social content.
With Thryv’s online reputation management software, you can ask customers for reviews at the perfect time – when you are completing appointments, creating invoices, or processing payments. You will be instantly notified whenever customers post reviews or comments on top sites, and Thryv’s live review acknowledgment service can respond to reviews on Yelp, Google and Facebook within one business day – even when you don’t have time to do it yourself.
Thryv lets you upload your business information once and have it automatically posted to 40+ trusted listings sites online. Thryv’s Google Business Profile optimization service lets you take advantage of this powerful Google offering to make it easier for customers to find you, book your services and leave reviews.
Video marketing options for local businesses include custom-built video, video ads, social ads, automatically generated video, website background video and more. Account templates ensure that every location has the tools they need to deliver consistent customer experiences.
Hub by Thryv offers ready-to-use business apps to help franchisees market their businesses and monitor success with real-time tracking and analytics. Customer account templates ensure that every franchise location has the tools they need to provide a consistent customer experience.
Additional solutions on the Thryv platform
Along with small business marketing services, Thryv offers additional solutions that help you manage every aspect of your business from a single platform.
- Online appointment scheduling. Let your customers request or book appointments online, anytime of the day or night. Sync calendars for your business and each employee so you’re never overbooked. Reduce no-shows with automatic appointment reminders.
- Document storage and sharing. Eliminate paper clutter with the ability to securely request, store and share digital documents with your contacts. Track changes to documents online and ensure you always have the most recent version. Store documents with encryption and access controls that let you determine who can see what.
- Online invoicing. Send interactive invoices and estimates and automatically track overdue payments, helping you get paid faster.
- Payment processing. Make a credit card processing easy and secure, with services available at highly affordable rates. Give customers more ways to pay, accepting payment before, during or after appointments.
- Customer relationship management (CRM). Consolidate your contact list with a customer relationship management software solution that lets you nurture strong relationships with prospects and customers. Learn more about your customers by automatically adding details from their social profiles and other sources.
- Customer communication. Handle all communications with customers from one place and one inbox, viewing every message in a single client-specific thread – no matter where they come from. Stay in touch with automatic reminders to ensure your business is top of mind with customers.
Thousands of small business owners trust Thryv to help manage their most important business functions. Owners and their employees can use Thryv in any location on any device – laptop, desktop, tablet or mobile phone. As an all-in-one-platform, Thryv lets users access all the tools they need through one login and one interface, rather than switching between tools and re-entering usernames and passwords all day long.
No other platform of its kind can match the customer service provided by Thryv. Small business owners can count on help 24/7 from specialists with technical expertise and business know-how. Flexible training and hands-on onboarding help teams get up to speed quickly. In-app chat, tips, guides and videos enable users to learn at their own pace.