Streamline your day with scheduling software for appointments
Managing the daily calendar is the key to profitability in a service-based business, but it can also be a time-consuming headache. Answering the phone, listening to voicemails and returning calls to customers can eat up a big portion of your day. No-shows and last-minute changes leave costly openings in your schedule. And synchronizing calendars with all your staff members can be a complex task that’s prone to error.
Fortunately, all of these challenges can be easily overcome with the right scheduling software for appointments. A first-rate appointment booking app will let your customers book their own appointments online, freeing you and your staff from answering the phone while letting customers manage their schedules on their own time after business hours. The right small business appointment scheduling solution will automate tasks to make your life easier and improve customer satisfaction with better communication and greater convenience.
As you’re considering scheduling software for appointments, Thryv offers easy-to-use tools as part of an all-in-one platform for small business management. By letting Thryv do the heavy lifting when it comes to managing your calendar, you can spend less time answering the phone and more time doing the work you love.
The advantages of appointment scheduling online
Online appointment booking software offers your small business several significant benefits.
- Reduce no-shows. When customers can choose an appointment based on their own schedule and availability, they’re less likely to forget about the event or fail to show up.
- Offer greater convenience. Roughly 2 out of 5 appointments are booked after business hours.i Using scheduling software for appointments gives customers the option to contact you 24/7 to reserve a time. As a result, you’ll have happier customers and more appointments on your schedule.
- Improve efficiency. Taking calls and playing phone tag with customers who want to schedule appointments is highly inefficient. Letting customers book their own appointments online frees you and your staff from tending the phone lines and opens up more time for other tasks.
- Compete more effectively. Fewer than 1 in 4 service-based businesses offer the option to book appointments online.ii Making this service available to your customers can help your business stand out from the pack.
- Enhance cash flow. The best scheduling software for appointments will also let you accept payments at time of booking, improving cash flow and simplifying your invoicing process as well.
Thryv: simple-to-use scheduling software for appointments
Thryv is a small business management platform that gives business owners the tools to find more customers, manage work more efficiently, get paid faster and build a stronger reputation online. With solutions for everything from marketing automation and invoicing to payment processing and online document storage, Thryv delivers everything you need to manage your business with one login and one dashboard.
From scheduling software for dentists to automated reminders for pet groomers and online calendars for yoga studios, Thryv delivers all the tools small businesses need to simplify scheduling and book more appointments. Thryv’s scheduling software for appointments allows customers to access your online calendar with any device 24/7 and to book appointments at times most convenient for them. An easy-to-use widget makes adding an online calendar function to your website a snap. You can also provide customers with a direct link to your scheduling software in emails or across social media.
Configure your calendar to meet your needs
With Thryv, you can set up your scheduling software for appointments exactly how you want. You choose the hours, locations, appointment durations, staff members and services that you want to make available to your customers. You can allow customers to automatically book appointments or to request times that you approve later.
Automate appointment reminders
With Thryv, you’ll never again have to make a phone call to remind a customer about their upcoming appointment. Thryv can automatically send an email and/or text ahead of each appointment, saving you time and helping to prevent no-shows.
Jumpstart your cash flow
In-app payment capabilities let you collect payment when customers book an appointment, reducing the chance they won’t show up and enhancing your cash flow.
Manage classes and group events
With Thryv’s scheduling software for appointments, it’s easy to manage complex schedules like recurring classes, one-off events and other group activities. Thryv can help you handle registration, communicate with customers and accept payments in an organized and professional way.
Generate recurring revenue with service packages
Offering a package of services provides more convenience for customers while generating recurring revenue for you. Thryv makes it easy for you and your customers to track and manage service packages, increasing customer loyalty and helping to keep your calendar full.
Keep track of calendars across your business
Thryv can sync up multiple staff accounts and share them easily, allowing you to track the availability of team members so you’re never overbooked.
More solutions from Thryv
In addition to software for scheduling appointments, Thryv helps you manage many other aspects of your business more efficiently.
Simplify social media
Create content and schedule posts from a central location, publishing to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn with just a few clicks.
Automate your marketing efforts
Set up automated marketing campaigns that send emails or texts based on specific triggers like customer behavior or dates.
Enhance customer communication
Manage conversations with customers from a single inbox, viewing messages in email, texts and social media in a single, client-specific thread.
Streamline invoicing and payments
Send quotes, estimates and invoices online, enabling customers to pay online as well. Thryv’s online payment methods for small business give your customers more ways to pay.
Build stronger customer relationships
Consolidate customer lists in a powerful CRM system that gives you customizable views of your leads and opportunities. Nurture relationships with prospects and customers with regular and timely communication.
Store and share documents securely
Securely request, store and share documents with contacts. Collaborate on documents online while never losing track of the most recent version.
Build your online reputation
Generate more five-star reviews by requesting reviews at the right time. Get immediate notification when customers post comments and reviews. Rely on Thryv’s online review management services to help respond to reviews on Google, Yelp and Facebook within one business day, showing your commitment to small business customer service.
Why choose Thryv?
Thryv offers a comprehensive collection of small business software. Trusted by tens of thousands of business owners, Thryv delivers all the tools you need to stay organized and manage your company more efficiently.
- Access everywhere. You can use Thryv’s solutions from any location on any device – mobile phone, tablet, laptop or desktop. With Thryv, the tools you need to manage your company are always at your fingertips.
- A single login and one dashboard. As an all-in-one platform, Thryv lets you manage your business without needing to log in to multiple platforms or toggle between different applications and browser windows throughout the day.
- Unparalleled 24/7 support. Thryv is the only small business software that offers personalized set up and support from specialists with both business expertise and technical savvy. With experts standing by 24/7, you can get the help you need any time of day, no matter where you are.
- Strong data protection. Cutting-edge encryption technology and customizable account access ensure that your information, your documents and your customers’ data is always safe and secure.
- Easy integration. Thryv integrates seamlessly with the productivity tools and business solutions you already use – QuickBooks, WordPress, PayPal, Zoom, Gmail and many more. That means you and your team won’t have to abandon the solution you already use as you adopt solutions on the Thryv platform.