Choosing the right solution for document sharing for small business
Storing and sharing documents is a necessary but highly time-consuming task for many small businesses. From estimates and invoices to proposals and contracts, organizing and tracking documents can eat up a big chunk of the workday. Large organizations employ powerful document management systems to streamline these tasks, but these complex solutions aren’t good matches or even affordable options for the smaller business.
That’s where online solutions for document sharing for small business can help. Offering cloud-based solutions that are easy to access, organize and manage, online document storage services can help small businesses end paper clutter and work with documents more efficiently. Online document sharing for small business owners also makes it easy to access documents from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
Thryv delivers easy-to-use document sharing tools for small business as part of an end-to-end business management platform. With Thryv, you can streamline the tasks of managing and sharing documents to free up hours each day and add more security for your customer’s sensitive files.
How document sharing technology benefits a small business
With the right solution for online file storage and document sharing for small businesses, you can achieve dramatic results.
Document sharing technology automates many of the tasks involved in requesting files from colleagues and clients such as documenting receipt, monitoring access and tracking changes.
With solutions for online document sharing, small businesses and their employees can spend a lot less time filing documents, searching for information and tracking document activities.
With a cloud-based document storage solution, you and your employees will have access to documents from any location on any device, making it easier to do business anywhere you go.
Online document sharing solutions are key for businesses that want to know how to securely store documents online. While documents stored online may be subject to theft, leaks and data loss, solutions for document sharing for small business offer strong protections against cyberattacks, unauthorized access and inadvertent deletion or data corruption.
Many documents contain sensitive information or private customer data. Document sharing solutions allow you to set precise permissions that control exactly who can view and access each document.
Superior online file storage for small business makes it easy to share, request and edit documents online, automatically tracking changes so that the most recent version is always available and easy to find.
Managing compliance with HIPAA and other regulations can be an incredibly complex task. The right document storage software makes it easy by providing the encryption, security and audit trails required by many regulatory frameworks.
Document sharing for small business from Thryv
Thryv is an all-in-one platform that delivers the tools you need to stay organized and manage your business more efficiently. From a single dashboard, you can build your online presence, market your business, post on social media, enhance customer communication, store and share documents easily, invoice clients, accept payments and enhance your online reputation.
The Thryv platform offers powerful tools for document sharing for your small business.
- Online storage. Store documents online for both internal and external use.
- Sharing. Easily request and share documents back and forth with colleagues and customers. Add documents to customer records directly or request them from contacts.
- Permissions. Set permissions for each document to protect sensitive data and customer privacy. Mark documents as private to keep everything safe, and assign permissions for each user to control who can see what.
- Tracking. Thryv lets you see new and revised documents the moment they arrive in your inbox.
- Editing. Edit and share documents easily while letting Thryv keep track of the most recent version.
- Multiple files. Upload multiple files and file types, including PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, images, gifs and zip files.
The Thryv platform for business management
From small business appointment scheduling to billing software for attorneys, Thryv offers lots of additional tools for simplifying tasks and automating processes in nearly every aspect of your business.
- Thryv’s online presence capabilities let you sync your business information across 40+ listing sites – including Google Business Profile – to make it easier for customers to find you, book your services, buy your products and review your business online.
- Appointment scheduling tools let customers go online anytime, day or night, to book or request appointments.
- Marketing automation technology automatically triggers campaigns and one-off messages to the right audiences at the best times, ensuring you’ll never forget to follow up with contacts.
- Issue estimates and invoices on the go with Thryv’s invoicing software. Give customers more payment options so you can get paid faster than ever before.
- Thryv CRM tools upgrade your contact lists with detailed insights and a customizable view of your leads and customers, helping you build stronger relationships over time.
- Thryv’s reputation management solutions let you take control of your reputation online, generating more five-star reviews and responding to comments from a single dashboard.
- With customer communication tools, you can stay in touch with customers on their preferred channel – text, email, social and more – while viewing messages from a single inbox.
- Social media tools let you create content in a single location and post with just a few clicks to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. Create content in advance and schedule it to be posted at times and on the channels you choose.
Why choose Thryv?
Providing a single platform with comprehensive solutions for small business, Thryv lets business owners forget about managing technology and get back to running their businesses. From a single dashboard, business users can manage marketing, generate invoices, schedule appointments, accept payments, send reminders, communicate with customers and nurture business relationships.
Along with powerful tools for small businesses, Thryv offers many free features such as an online experience scan, a Google optimization quiz, a review link generator and a software savings calculator. A free mobile app makes all of Thryv’s tools available on a smart phone or tablet. As a cloud-based solution, Thryv scales easily to accommodate additional employees, locations, products and services while providing a predictable monthly expense.