You already know that Thryv is deeply integrated with Google to help you get found when customers need your products and services.
Today, we’ve launched a centralized Google My Business dashboard within your Thryv software. This new tool will make it easier for you to manage and optimize all things Google.
Did you know that 56 percent of local businesses in the U.S. haven’t even claimed their Google My Business (GMB) listing yet? Don’t be one of them. Your GMB activities are vital to the success of your business. In fact, more than 80% of today’s consumers search online for the products and services they need.
And, of course, 94% of them rely on Google when they’re on-the-go. If your GMB listing and posts aren’t up-to-date and accurate, Google won’t send your business to the top of the search results.
Thryv + Google = Results
While your GMB listing includes all sorts of info, such as address, hours, photos, directions and reviews, there’s a lot more Google to pair with your business. Because we’re a Google My Business Featured Partner, Thryv allows you to optimize:
- Gmail to sync your Thryv CRM in your Gmail inbox for easier communication with your customers.
- Reserve with Google, so customers find you and book appointments with you first
- Google Posts can be scheduled through Thryv to keep customers up-to-date
- Listings are entered once in Thryv and updated throughout the web
- Reviews are centralized so you get notified if a Google (or other) review is posted, and you can respond quickly
- Insights, you get weekly reports on how all of your activities are performing
- Coming soon: Google Messenger, where you can send and receive messages directly inside of your Thryv inbox.
Centralizing all of this activity in one Thryv dashboard will not only improve your chances of getting found, but it gives you a competitive edge, too.
“Our users asked us to create one central place to manage all of these critical elements – and we’ve delivered,” said Ryan Cantor, Thryv’s VP of Product and Marketing. “We’re continuing to find new ways to streamline and centralize day-to-day operations and communication for SMBs.”
Thryv’as new GMB dashboard will be available for all Thryv users in the United States and Australia.