Many businesses think that gaining popularity on social media is the only battle there is, but that isn’t true. Let’s say you’ve reached your goal, and you have enough fans on your social media accounts to be established, now what? There are ways to turn those your fans into customers. Wishpond compiled an infographic that helps explain that insight below.
Here are some standout stats:
- 77% of B2C marketers say they have acquired a customer through Facebook
- 77% of B2B marketers say they have acquired a customer through LinkedIn
- The number of marketers who say Facebook is “critical” or “important” has increased 83% in 2 years
- Social Media produces nearly double the leads of trade shows, telemarketing, direct mail, or PPC
- 84% of B2B companies are using some form of social media marketing
- Companies are using social media to generate leads through Ebooks, webinars, contests and live events