Why CRM for small business matters
Customer relationship management, or CRM, is a must for your small business. Nurturing relationships can help you turn leads into customers and customers into loyal advocates for your company. In fact, 75% of consumers say they’re more likely to be loyal to a business that understands them at a personal level1.
When choosing customer relationship management software for your business, look for a solution that integrates easily with your existing sales and productivity software. Automated CRM for small business can simplify the tasks of tracking customers and managing interactions to deliver the kind of experiences that will keep customers coming back time after time.
Thryv’s CRM for small business delivers integrated, automated solutions that make it easy to stay in touch with customers and build stronger relationships with every interaction. With Thryv, you can simplify CRM actions while delivering the best possible customer experiences.
Benefits of a CRM for small business
Working with an automated CRM system for small business delivers serious advantages over traditional tools like handwritten notes and spreadsheets.
Define your target customers
A CRM for your small business lets you know more about who’s buying your products and services – and what you can do to convert them into loyal, lifelong customers. A superior CRM will automatically help you determine which customers to target with specific messages.
Track your team’s activities
With a CRM system, you can set clear goals for each team member and track progress toward them. Get a clear view of each member’s interactions with customers throughout the month and see who had the most success with upselling and cross-selling.
CRM for small businesses can consolidate all your communication tools and allow you to draft and schedule messages days or weeks in advance.
Enhance customer satisfaction
Track the history of each customer’s purchases to understand their buying habits. Determine the messages and offers that may encourage lapsed customers to reengage or that may sell customers on additional products and services.
Increase customer retention
Regular appointment reminders, personalized birthday greetings and special discounts can all help keep your customers happy.
Test your marketing efforts
CRM for small business lets you group customers into segments and test communications for each group to determine what messages and offers are most effective.
Thryv: seriously powerful small business software
Thryv is an all-in-one platform that delivers the tools you need to manage all the day-to-day activities of your small business. From a single dashboard, you can market your business, build an online presence, post on social media, schedule appointments online, enhance customer communication, store and share documents easily, invoice clients, accept payments and manage your online reputation.
Thryv’s CRM for small businesses helps you stay organized and engaged with your clients while minimizing the time it takes to keep track of your customers and all your interactions with them.
Gain a customizable view of your clients
With Thryv’s customer database software for small business, you can upgrade your contact lists from handwritten notes and spreadsheets to a consolidated system with a customizable view of your leads and clients, helping you deliver the best possible customer service. With Thyrv, you can find, filter, tag and track your contacts easily.
Nurture leads and customers
Thryv’s automated features make it easy to build stronger relationships with customers by being in touch with the right message at the best time. Automatically send greetings to a customer on their birthday, follow up with helpful tips for the products each customer has purchased, or offer a special discount on the types of products and services they use most.
Build customer profiles automatically
The more you know about your customers, the better you can connect with them. Thryv’s automatic data enrichment feature searches the internet for information about your customers, pulling data from their social profiles and other sources.
Offer a seamless online experience
Thryv’s CRM for small business lets you provide your customers with a secure, online portal where they can log in to send messages, schedule appointments, share documents and make payments easily.
Additional software solutions from Thryv
In addition to CRM for small business, Thryv offers software solutions for virtually every aspect of running your small business.
- Invoicing customers. Send invoices online to get paid faster. Create interactive quotes and estimates, enabling customers to approve them on their mobile devices.
- Accepting payments. Give customers more ways to pay and make online credit card processing easy and secure – at rates you’ll love.
- Communicating with customers. Reach your customers on the channels they prefer – email, text, social media and more – and track all communications from a single inbox. With all messages viewable in client-specific threads, you can listen and respond to customers faster than ever before.
- Scheduling appointments. Let customers request or book appointments online, anytime of the day or night. Manage your team’s schedule and sync and share calendars easily.
- Managing your business reputation. Automatically request reviews from customers at the best time and monitor reviews and comments on all top sites. Rely on Thryv’s live review acknowledgement service to respond to reviews on Google, Facebook and Yelp within one business day, even when you’re too busy to take care of it yourself.
- Automating marketing campaigns. Set up trigger-based marketing campaigns to automatically send messages to customers and prospects. Build campaigns ahead of time and let Thryv send messages at the best time. Use Thryv’s massive library of ready-to-send messages when you don’t know what to say.
- Building your online presence. Sync your business information across 40+ listings sites, including your Google Business Profile.
- Storing and sharing documents. Securely request, store and share documents online with your contacts, eliminating paper clutter. Track changes to documents and always know which version is the most recent.
- Managing social media. Manage your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn from one place. Create content in advance and let Thryv post it at the best time on each platform.
- Building a small business website. Get a professionally designed website – custom built by Thryv’s in-house designers – that’s optimized to make your business as visible as possible.
Why choose Thryv?
Thryv is the choice of tens of thousands small business owners who want an end-to-end solution for managing their companies. With Thryv, you can manage everything from a single dashboard, accessing all the tools you need during the day without needing to log in to multiple platforms and applications. Thryv can be accessed from anywhere, on any device, allowing you your employees to get work done from anywhere.
Thryv’s highly secure and HIPAA compliant software ensures that customer data stays private and that your business files are protected from data loss, leaks and cyberattacks. Thryv’s solutions integrate easily with the tools you’re already working with, including top business platforms like QuickBooks, WordPress, Gmail, Zoom and many more. Additionally, Thryv offers unmatched, unlimited, 24/7 support from live experts who have both technical know-how and business expertise.