Work smarter – not harder – with the right small business management software
Managing the myriad of tasks involved in running a small business can often seem overwhelming. While growing your business is a top priority, gaining more customers inevitably means a busier schedule and a more demanding workload. Small business management software can help, but many solutions have a steep learning curve and are hard to integrate with your existing technology and workflows. The best small business solutions provide technology that simplifies your workload, rather than adding complexity to your day.
Thryv can help. As an all-in-one small business management platform, we offer comprehensive and simple-to-use tools you can access anywhere, on any device. With Thryv, you can get more done in less time while managing and growing your business more easily.
Essentials of small business management software
When considering options for small business management software, there are several capabilities that are essential to working more efficiently.
Online appointment booking
Booking appointments by phone can eat up hours of employees’ time each day. Online appointment booking solutions let customers schedule their own appointments at convenient times and receive automated appointment reminders that help cut down on no-shows.
Streamlined invoicing and payment
Invoicing customers and collecting payment is essential for cash flow, but for many business owners it’s a tedious task that can easily be overlooked. Solutions for online invoicing can streamline work and help you stay on top of invoicing tasks. Flexible payments solutions let customers pay any way they want – with credit cards or ACH transfers, for example. By streamlining invoicing and offering more ways to pay, you’ll spend less time chasing down payments and more time providing high-quality service.
Customer relationship management
Managing all your customer information is a never-ending task – and potentially one of the most time-consuming. As your business grows, handwritten notes and spreadsheets become unwieldy quickly, wasting precious time and adding unnecessary headaches. With the right customer relationship management (CRM) software, you can easily track customers, capture insights about their preferences, automate communication and deliver better experiences that lead to repeat business.
Social media tools
Social media is an indispensable marketing tool that can attract new business, promote products and services and keep your business in front of customers. With all the tasks involved in running your business, however, it can be hard to carve out time to create social posts and build effective campaigns. The right business management software can automate these tasks, scheduling posts and building campaigns in advance while monitoring KPIs to see what’s working and what’s not.
Google Business Profile
Your Google Business Profile is the up-to-date content about your business that customers see on Google – but only when your listing is complete and accurate. Superior business management software can automatically manage your business on Google Business Profile – plus update online listings on dozens of other websites – to ensure your online presence is optimized and up to date.
Communicating with customers is essential but time-consuming – especially when every customer has a different preference for how they would like to be reached. Software that streamlines customer communication can make life easier by automatically sending messages, appointment reminders and requests for reviews through email, SMS text, social media or phone.
There are lots of places where your customers may leave a review detailing their positive experiences with your company – or any issues they might have. Responding to negative comments is essential for winning back customers and maintaining your business reputation. But manually searching for and replying to reviews is a chore. With the right review management software, you can automate these tasks, promoting stronger client relationships while maintaining a professional presence.
Thryv: seriously powerful software for small business
Thryv small business management software delivers the technology you need to win business, manage your work, communicate with clients and accelerate cash flow. Our platform offers a suite of integrated solutions you and your employees can access on any device – desktop computers, laptops, tablets or mobile phones. To make your life as simple as possible, Thryv integrates easily with the solutions you’re already using to manage your day-to-day activities and back-office work.
With Thryv small business management software, you get:
- An end-to-end platform with one login. Thryv lets you put an end to multiple login pages and passwords. View your messages, calendar, payments and customer reviews from a single dashboard. Enter information once and it’s instantly available in your software for invoicing, marketing, communications and other tools.
- Exceptional service and support. Thryv comes with unmatched, unlimited 24/7 support. No other small business management software offers this level of attention. You’ll also enjoy hands-on onboarding, flexible training and lots of tips, videos and guides that let you get up to speed at your own pace.
- Strong security. Our end-to-end platform features cutting-edge data encryption and customizable account access, giving you complete control over who sees what data and what they can do with it. Our document storage technology ensures sensitive customer information stays safe. Payments on Thryv are processed through the most secure platforms and vendors.
- Easy integration. Thryv integrates seamlessly with the apps you’re already using like QuickBooks Online, Yelp, Square, PayPal, WordPress, Gmail, Zoom, Indeed, MailChimp, RingCentral and many others.
What can you do with Thryv?
Thryv small business management software delivers solutions that let you manage nearly every aspect of your business more easily. With Thryv you can:
Find customers – and let them find you
- Turbocharge your online listings to reach more customers.
- Build credibility with search engines like Google to help customers find you faster.
- Manage your online reputation to stand out more easily in a crowded market.
- Automate your marketing campaigns to reach the right customers at the right time.
- Connect your social media accounts and publish content from one place, scheduling posts in advance and pulling inspiration from templates and pre-written content.
Manage your workload to simplify your day
- Track, message and market to your customers from the first point of contact through delivery of products and services – and beyond.
- Automate appointment booking, customer reminders and invoicing.
- Control the clutter with online document storage.
- Sync your calendars, schedule projects and manage your day more easily.
- Get paid faster while giving your customers the flexibility to pay how they want.
Generate buzz and manage your reputation
- Get noticed by racking up more 5-star reviews with less effort and less time.
- Respond to reviews and comments instantly to keep the conversation going with your happy customers – and make things right for the not-so-happy ones.
- Monitor your competitors’ ratings to understand how you can outperform them.
Why customers choose Thryv
Tens of thousands of small business owners use Thryv to manage their day-to-day work. Our platform delivers all the essential business functions you need from your business management software. Whether you’re looking for contractor software for small business, online appointment booking for your medical practice, invoicing software for your law firm or CRM technology for your pet grooming shop, Thryv can deliver it all in one simple package that integrates easily with the tools you already rely on.
Along with cloud-based SaaS for SMB companies, Thryv also offers a free mobile app that lets you carry your business everywhere you go. No other small business management software lets you handle every aspect of your business from any device, anytime, anywhere. You’ll also find lots of free tools on our platform including an invoice template, payment processing calculator, review link generator, email marketing assessment, product pricing calculator and much more.