Win more business with Google Business Profile manager
Like all small business owners, you understand the value that Google and its search functions can offer your business. When your business ranks high on a user’s search, there’s a greater chance of connecting with that customer and starting a profitable relationship.
Managing your Google Business Profile is one of the keys to improving your rankings and connecting with more customers. Formally known as Google My Business profile, a Google Business Profile is a free service that consolidates information about your business into a comprehensive listing. When someone searches for your business, for businesses like yours or for the types of services and products you offer, they may see your Business Profile in a box that appears in their search results, increasing the chances that they’ll engage with you.
You can claim, edit and optimize your profile in Google Business Profile manager, a free online tool provided by Google. However, developing a Profile that will truly impress customers, enhance your search rankings and win more business can be a complicated and time-consuming task. That’s where Thryv can help. As an all-in-one platform offering some of the best small business tools, Thryv provides an optimization service for Google Business Profile manager that will help you perfect your listing while minimizing your efforts.
Advantages of optimizing your Google Business Profile
Optimizing your details with Google Business Profile manager can deliver big benefits for your company.
Make a great first impression
Your Google Business Profile is often the first place where customers will encounter your business, before they visit your website or walk through your door. Investing the time required to meticulously craft your Profile can start your relationship with customers off on the right foot.
Build trust with customers
A Business Profile on Google contains all the information about your business that customers want to know. When your listing is inaccurate or incomplete – like when your listing says you are open till 6 PM but you really close at 5 PM – it can erode the trust that’s vital to building a lasting relationship with your customers.
Jump ahead of the competition
Many of your competitors likely haven’t even claimed their listings on Google, let alone optimized their profile. Working with Google Business Profile manager allows you to outpace your competitors by improving your search rankings and engaging customers online more successfully.
Control your business image
Claiming and optimizing your Google Profile lets you control what’s in it and craft the messages that you’re sharing about your business.
Nurture relationships with your target audience
In Google Business Profile manager, you can respond to customer questions and reviews. This gives you the opportunity to engage customers directly and to show how responsive you are to the needs and views of your target audience.
Make Thryv your Google Business Profile manager
Thryv offers end-to-end solutions that small help businesses organize their workloads, increase efficiency and nurture relationships with customers. Thryv’s Google Business Profile optimization service (formally known as Google My Business optimization) provides all the tools you need to simplify the way you manage business on Google and build a profile that will connect you to more customers fast.
Thryv’s solution integrates with Google Business Profile manager to enable you to:
- Build a complete and attractive profile to improve search rankings. The more complete your profile, the more Google is likely to trust your site. Thryv can help you fill in every field with as much detail as possible, and make sure that your business information is synced across 40+ additional sites to enhance Google’s trust in your listing.
- Choose relevant categories. One of the most important fields in Google Business Profile manager is the category of your business. Categories help Google decide whether your business is a match for a user’s search. The more specific and accurate you can be, the better. You can choose multiple categories, but it’s best to keep it to a maximum of 5, and only if they are relevant to your business.
- Rotate your photos. Customers are 42% more likely to get directions to a business if the profile has a photo. Photos are also a great way to make your listing pop visually and attract customers. It’s important to update pictures often, as Google takes this as a sign that you’re active in maintaining your online presence, which builds trust in your brand. Thryv can help you manage this process within Google Business Profile manager.
- Post early and often. Social posts within your profile are a great way to increase rankings. Posts can provide updates about your business, products, services, events and promotions. Regularly adding posts to your profile has a positive effect on your Google ranking. When current or potential customers follow your business on Google, they’ll be notified every time you post. Thryv’s social tools make it easy to post to Google and other leading social sites from a single location.
- Earn credibility with reviews. Reviews on your Profile increase your credibility both with customers and with Google’s algorithm. Thryv makes it easy to request reviews from customers at the right time and to respond to both positive and negative reviews. Opening a dialogue with customers in this way can impress your target audience with your attentiveness and your commitment to customer service.
When you want to hand off all the tasks involved in working with Google Business Profile manager, Thryv’s Google Business Profile Manage Service will take care of the details. Our expert service team will manage and optimize your site, aligning your profile and calls to action with your website to enhance engagement, improve local rankings and win more customers.
What else can you do with Thryv?
In addition to optimizing listings in Google Business Profile manager, Thryv offers a broad array of services designed to help you manage your business more easily and efficiently.
Simplify social media
When you lack the time to constantly post content on social media, you can create posts for major platforms in advance and schedule them for later. You can also let Thryv identify the times when your posts will gain maximum visibility.
Enhance your online presence
Upload your business information once and have it automatically posted to 40+ trusted listing sites online. Thryv locks this information down and syncs it up to give customers and search engines greater confidence in your business.
Let customers book their own appointments
Thryv’s online appointment scheduling technology lets your customers request or book appointments at their convenience, day or night, while Thryv syncs up calendars for you and your team so you’re never overbooked.
Nurture leads and opportunities
With Thryv’s customer relationship management (CRM) solution, you can upgrade your contact list with detailed insights and a customizable view of your leads and clients. Automatic reminders and automated messages help you stay in touch with each customer and nurture every lead.
Thryv provides a centralized inbox for all your customer communications via email, text and social. This way, you can reach customers on the channels they prefer while viewing a single thread that includes all communication with each client across channels.
Eliminate paper clutter
Thryv’s document storage and sharing solution puts an end to paper documents. Securely request, store and share documents online, editing and communicating back and forth while never losing track of the most recent version.
Get paid faster
Issue estimates, quotes and invoices online, enabling customers to approve and pay them online as well. Customers will appreciate having more ways to pay, and you’ll appreciate getting paid faster.
Automate marketing campaigns
Thryv’s marketing automation technology lets you set up trigger-based campaigns to automatically communicate with leads and customers, sending the best message at the right time.
Build and protect your reputation online
Request reviews automatically and get notified when customers post on top sites. Thryv’s online reputation management services can respond to reviews on Google, Yelp and Facebook within one business day, even if you don’t have time to do it yourself.
Thryv combines multiple solutions for small business, delivering essential features and capabilities on a cloud-based platform.
- An end-to-end solution. With Thryv, all the tools small business owners need are on one easy-to-use platform that’s accessed with one login. That means you’ll never have to spend the day logging into multiple applications over and over. Also, you’ll never have to worry about getting all your software tools to work together.
- Access everywhere. Thryv lets you and your team access the tools you need wherever you need them, using a smart phone, laptop, tablet or desktop.
- Exceptional support and service. Thryv offers unlimited, unmatched 24/7 support from small business specialists who have both technical expertise and business know-how. Flexible training and hands-on onboarding help you and your team get up to speed fast. In-app chat, tips, videos and guides let you learn at your own pace.
- Strong security. Cutting-edge data encryption and customizable account access ensure the safety and security of your documents, your data and your customers’ information.
- Seamless integration. Thryv integrates easily with the tools you’re already familiar with – Gmail, QuickBooks, PayPal, Square and many others – so you don’t have to abandon what’s already working as you add the power of Thryv’s solutions to your workflow.