We’re excited to announce a new service for Thryv users: Google My Business Optimization. This comes on the heels of our Google My Business Thryv dashboard, as well as Gmail integration, and so many other GMB enhancements that make it easier for your business to get found on search and win new customers.
You already know all the ways Google helps your business, such as getting your business in front of customers and prospects when they’re searching for your products or service. Having a robust, current and active Google My Business profile amplifies those benefits tenfold.
How a GMB Profile Boosts Your Business
- It contains vital information about your business, such as phone number, website, hours of operation and more.
- Your GMB profile is typically the first place consumers find you — long before they visit your website or grace your entryway.
- It helps you beat the competition. Many of your competitors haven’t even claimed their listings, so get a leg up!
- Claiming your GMB profile allows you to control what’s in it and the message you’re sharing about your business.
- It opens up dialogue with your customers with Q&As and reviews (and your responses to them).
Not convinced? Did you know that 60% of consumers use the internet to find local businesses at least once a week, and one-third of consumers do so every day? It’s time for your business to be where your customers are searching.
“It’s not who you know, but who knows you,” says Andy Corman, owner of AC Trash Hauling and More, who has used Thryv’s GMB Optimization for 30 days, and has seen 43% more requests for directions, 22% more phone calls, 9% more Google search visits, and 11% more total searches.
Anything that I can do to increase my exposure online, I’m going to do it. I have noticed an increase in clients saying they found me on Google. As long as that is working, that is all I care about.
We know that claiming and maintaining your GMB listing can be time-consuming and complicated. That’s why Thryv created our GMB Optimization program. We simplify the process.
You reap the benefits, such as increased engagement, improved local ranking and, ultimately, more converted customers. Thryv’s GMB Optimization add-on reviews and manages the GMB listing, while performing a multi-point optimization program.
What’s Included: Thryv’s GMB Optimization Add-on
- Resolution of listing claiming and other issues
- Direct verification of the listing inside Thryv
- Fully transparent profile changes
- First 30-day accelerated performance
- Expert GMB service team
- Consistent GMB profile in alignment with website content
- In-depth performance analytics
- Multi-point optimization program focusing on improving images, attributes, hours of operation, categories, products/services, cover photo and logo, business description, Google My Business posts and more.
If you’re a current Thryv user, visit this Knowledge Center article for details. If you’d like to learn more about how Thryv can help you master Google My Business, visit us here.