Work smarter with appointment booking software
When you’re managing a service-based business, the tasks of booking appointments and managing your calendar can consume a good part of your day. Answering the phone, returning calls to customers and manually scheduling appointments can be a tedious and time-consuming job. That’s where appointment booking software can make a huge difference.
The right software solution will allow customers to go online 24/7 to book their own appointments, freeing you and your staff for other tasks. Your customers will love the convenience of reserving a spot online rather than playing phone tag. And because they’ve made the appointment themselves, they’ll be less likely to reschedule or fail to show up. To help you save even more time, a superior solution for online scheduling for small business can also send automated reminders to customers via text or email and automatically synchronize calendars among team members.
As an end-to-end platform for managing a small business, Thryv offers appointment booking software that’s both powerful and easy to use. From a widget for adding an online schedule to your website to capabilities for collecting payment at time of booking, Thryv delivers everything you need to make the task of booking appointments simpler for your staff and more convenient for your customers.
Important features in appointment booking software
From scheduling software for HVAC companies to appointment booking apps for retail shops, the best appointment booking software will have features that simplify scheduling.
- Streamlining set up. Cloud-based appointment booking apps should be simple to configure, providing menus that let you quickly customize the software for your needs. From adding a scheduling widget to your Facebook page and setting appointment details, your booking software should let you easily breeze through set up tasks.
- Customizing your calendars. Your appointment booking software should let customers access a simple calendar to view dates and times for appointments, services, prices, locations and the names of available team members.
- Automating messages. The ability to automatically send confirmations and appointment reminders will reduce your workload while minimizing no-shows and impressing customers.
- Accepting payments. With the option to accept payment or partial payment when an appointment is booked, you can improve cash flow while reducing the chance that customers won’t show up.
- Generating reviews. The scheduling process is an excellent opportunity to ask existing customers for reviews and ratings of your services and your business.
- Selling packages. Appointment booking software that lets customers book recurring appointments or packages of services can both increase revenue and build customer loyalty.
Appointment booking software from Thryv
Thryv delivers the ultimate collection of small business management solutions on a platform you can access from anywhere, at any time, on any device. With a single dashboard accessed via a single login, you can manage nearly every aspect of your business, including marketing, social media, customer communications, sales, invoicing, payments, CRM and more.
Thryv’s appointment booking software delivers all the features you need from a scheduler for small business. Thryv lets you set up an online calendar that customers can view to book or request appointments for available slots. You choose whether customers can automatically book appointments or make requests for you to approve or deny. Customers can access your calendar 24/7 from any device, making it easy to book appointments at their convenience.
Customize your offerings
Configure your calendar exactly the way you want by customizing the length of appointments, locations, times, staff members and more.
Thryv’s appointment booking software lets you synchronize multiple staff accounts and share calendars easily. Set permissions for team members that give them as much or as little access and control as you want.
Automated reminders help prevent no-shows and generate repeat business. Accepting payment at the time of booking also encourages customers to show up as planned and helps to accelerate your cash flow.
Generate more revenue
With Thryv’s appointment booking software, you can offer and schedule packages of services that provide customers with greater convenience while increasing your revenue and keeping your calendar full.
Offer classes and schedule events
Classes and events encourage repeat visits and drive more revenue. Thryv makes it easy to manage registration, communication and payment, making events bookable online for the general public or restricting them to a private group of attendees.
Additional solutions from Thryv
In addition to appointment booking software, Thryv offers comprehensive tools for everything from simplifying social media to managing online reviews.
- Google Business Profile. Claim and manage your listing online, enabling customers to find you, book your services and review your small business more easily.
- Marketing automation. Automatically manage trigger-based email and text campaigns or send one-off announcements, communicating the best message to each customer at the right time.
- Online presence. Sync your business information across 40+ trusted listing sites online. Give customers an easy-to-access web portal for booking appointments, sharing documents, making payments and sending messages.
- Social media. Create and schedule your social content in one place and post it with just a few clicks to your social accounts. Use pre-built posts to deliver compelling content, even when you feel you’re out of inspiration.
- CRM. Thryv’s small business customer relationship management software lets you create a centralized system for managing contacts and nurturing leads and opportunities more effectively.
- Sales and payments. Create estimates and invoices on the go. Give customers more ways to pay so you can get paid faster.
- Document storage and sharing. Eliminate paper clutter with online document storage with tools for securely requesting, storing, sharing and editing documents online.
- Reputation management. Generate more reviews and get notified immediately when customers post comments online about your business. Reply to all reviews within 1 business day, even when you don’t have time to do it yourself.
Thryv offers software that helps small businesses find customers, simplify workloads, accelerate cash flow and build a better reputation online. As an all-in-one solution, Thryv eliminates the frustration of working with multiple tools that require you to constantly log in over and over throughout the day, or to cut and paste data between different solutions. With Thryv, the data you enter in your CRM system is automatically available for creating invoices, sending email and sharing documents.
Unlimited customer service 24/7 is one of Thryv’s most powerful features. Thryv specialists are available day and night to provide technical expertise and business know-how whenever small business owners need help or answers. From answering CRM questions to helping with marketing campaigns, Thryv customer success partners work around the clock to help business owners get the most from Thryv’s tools.