Book more appointments with online scheduling for your small business
Booking appointments and keeping the calendar filled is a top priority for every service-based business. Yet, manually managing your schedule can be a huge drain on time for the admin staff. Answering the phone and returning messages is a tedious headache. And setting appointments the old-fashioned way – via the telephone during business hours – means you’re likely to miss out on customers who prefer to book online or who can’t take time to call during the day.
The right scheduling software for small business can help. By allowing customers to go online 24/7 to book their own appointments, solutions for online scheduling for small business can free up many hours in the day. Superior appointment booking apps will also synchronize calendars for your team members and automatically send reminders and confirmations to save even more time and reduce no-shows.
When you’re ready to deploy software for online scheduling for small business, your best option is a solution that is part of an all-in-one platform for managing your business. That’s exactly what you get with Thryv, an end-to-end solution that integrates scheduling with invoicing, payments, communications, CRM and reputation management to help you stay organized and run your business more efficiently.
The benefits of online scheduling for small business
- Satisfied customers. The convenience of being able to schedule appointments online results in happier customers and more repeat business.
- A competitive edge. Since the vast majority of service-based businesses do NOT offer online booking,i you can really stand apart from the competition by making this service available to your customers.
- More business. Online scheduling lets customers and book appointments in fewer steps, increasing the likelihood they’ll complete a booking without getting distracted or frustrated. As a result, you’ll see more appointments and fewer holes on your schedule.
- After-hours appointments. Many customers will attempt to contact you at night or on the weekend to set an appointment. With automated online scheduling for your small business, you can capture these appointments and win the business of these customers.
- Stronger cash flow. The best solutions for online scheduling for small business will give you the option to collect payment when an appointment is booked, improving your cash flow and minimizing invoicing headaches.
- Cut down on no-shows. Online scheduling for small businesses helps reduce the number of customers that don’t show up for appointments. When customers can set appointments on their own at times that are most convenient for them, they are far less likely to forget about their reserved time or to reschedule at the last minute.
Thryv: convenient online scheduling software for small businesses
Thryv is an end-to-end platform that delivers all the tools small businesses need to find customers, manage daily activities, get paid faster and enhance the business reputation online.
Thryv’s online scheduling software for small business simplifies and automates the tasks of booking appointments while offering customers more flexibility and convenience. Using a link or a “Book Now” button, customers can use any device – a mobile phone, tablet, laptop or desktop – to view your calendar online anytime day or night and book or request an appointment that’s convenient for them.
With online scheduling software for your small business from Thryv, you can:
- Customize your online calendar by configuring appointment durations, locations, hours and other details exactly how you want.
- Let customers automatically book appointments or request times that you can approve or deny.
- Synchronize calendars across your business and your team to avoid overbooking.
- Automatically send confirmations and reminders via text or email to help customers keep track of appointments and avoid no-shows.
- Accept full or partial payment at time of booking to improve your cash flow.
- Offer classes, events and other group activities, managing registration and communications via the Thryv platform.
- Make packages of services available to customers, encouraging repeat business and generating recurring revenue.
Additional solutions to simplify your business
Along with tools for online scheduling for small business, Thryv offers solutions for managing nearly every aspect of your business.
- Online presence tools let you upload your business details once and have info posted to 40+ trusted online listings sites, locking down your information in ways that give consumers and search engines more confidence in your business.
- Google Business Profile optimization services let customers find you more easily by helping you claim your Google Profile and optimize your listing to improve your search rankings.
- Sales and payment technology lets you send interactive estimates, invoices and reminders for overdue payments while giving customers more ways to pay. Thryv offers credit card processing for small business that is easy and secure, with highly competitive rates.
- Social media capabilities let you publish content to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter from one location, using pre-built posts when you need inspiration. Create and schedule content in advance and let Thryv post it when it will get maximum visibility.
- Marketing automation and text software for business automatically sends personalized messages to each customer at the right time.
- Customer communication tools allow you to stay in touch with customers through their preferred channel – email, text, social media and more – while keeping track of all communications from a single inbox.
- CRM software lets you nurture leads and create new opportunities by sending automated messages and keeping track of every customer and interaction.
- Client portal technology gives customers a secure space to send messages, share documents, schedule appointments and make payments securely.
- Document storage and sharing capabilities help you control paper clutter and securely request, store and share documents directly with your contacts.
As an all-in-one platform for small-business management, Thryv is trusted by tens of thousands of business owners to deliver the tools they rely on every day. Offering comprehensive tools on a single platform accessed with one login, Thryv lets business users avoid the hassle of moving between different platforms and multiple applications throughout the day.
Thryv’s solutions integrate easily with common business tools like QuickBooks, Zoom, PayPal, WordPress and Gmail, allowing employees to keep using the tools they are familiar with while adding Thryv’s solutions to their workflow. Small business users can access Thryv on any device – mobile phones, laptops, tablets and desktops.
Cutting-edge data encryption and customized access controls ensure that only authorized users can access business files and customer information. Unlimited 24/7 support puts small business owners in touch with Thryv specialists who have both small business expertise and technical know-how.