In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, Thryv and other business technology leaders are doing their part to support small business.
Thryv, in partnership with Yext and Zipwhip, is offering a “pay what you can afford” version of our cloud-based software and support to U.S.-based small businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. This pandemic is affecting businesses of all sizes, so we are not limiting this program by business size.
It’s our hope that the program, called Thryv Adapt, will help small businesses rethink how they operate given recently imposed restrictions like social distancing, city- and state-wide shutdowns and shelter in place orders.
What It Does
For as little as $0/month until this crisis wanes, Thryv Adapt can help businesses:
- Use instant communications tools to keep clients and customers up to date.
- Stay in touch and keep conversations going in real time, as things change.
- Keep cash flowing and continue to get paid.
- Serve customers in new ways with unlimited appointment booking.
- Update your hours and contact info quickly, everywhere it matters online.
How It Works
Thryv Adapt, while limited from the full Thryv solution, includes the following critical features enabling businesses to work virtually:
- Two-way SMS text (powered by ZipWhip) and email, all in one inbox
- Unlimited online payments via Square, Stripe, Braintree and PayPal
- Digital estimates and invoices
- Accurate business info on 60+ listings sites (powered by Yext)
- Contact list with comprehensive view of leads and customers
Here to Help
Many small businesses aren’t accustomed to using technology so heavily in their daily operations. That’s why Thryv is including in-depth support and training materials with Thryv Adapt.
- An easy to use interactive setup wizard
- In-depth learning via free, group webinars hosted multiple times per day to get business owners set up and running as smoothly as possible
- Unlimited “how-to” guides, and a robust video library and step-by-step instructions
- A resource center with virtual and online business tactics and shared success stories during the COVID-19 emergency
- A dedicated Facebook group so business owners can share best practices, ask questions, and get help from other like-minded entrepreneurs across the country
Several Thryv clients are already using software to adapt to a “new normal,” at least while the COVID-19 pandemic is at its worst.
- One local pharmacy worked with their Thryv team to enable social distancing via curbside pickup and update their website with an online form for prescription pickup times.
- A heating and air (HVAC) business quickly emailed their clients the additional cleaning and safety precautions they’re taking to protect their team and clients.
- A brick and mortar essential oils retailer implemented a home delivery services to keep orders coming in.
Claim your Thryv Adapt
To claim your login and begin using Thryv Adapt, or to share Thryv Adapt with a struggling small business, visit www.thryv.com/adapt/.