Are you easy to do business with? It’s a broad, tough question to answer. And compared to the average small business, you can probably safely say, “Yes! I am easy to work with.”
Now, compare yourself to the larger companies that do what you do. Are you just as easy to work with as they are?
- Are you easy to find and book online?
- Do you make it simple for clients to share their info, and retain it for next time?
- Is paying you as pain-free as it should be?
- Do you make it easy for people to refer you?
Thryv leaders Ryan Cantor and Grant Freeman recently tackled this question and others at Thryv’s user conference Connect19. They dove deep into the topic of rising consumer expectations and how being easy to work with is now more important than ever.
Learn how today’s consumers expect small businesses to be more modern in the latest episode of “Winning on Main Street”.
A Sneak Peek
According to Grant, small businesses should take cues from the giants like Domino’s Pizza and Uber.
“Big business across the nation has embraced technology. They’ve embraced software to help them be frictionless in the experiences they deliver to their customers. And small businesses have to embrace that same technology.”
More of what you can expect to hear:
- How much more consumers will pay for better customer experiences
- Modern communication methods consumers expect from small businesses
- The ease at which consumers will go elsewhere after a bad customer experience
About “Winning on Main Street”
“Winning on Main Street” isn’t your everyday business podcast. We share stories of real small businesses that are winning using today’s modern technology. We talk with relatable, nose-to-the-grindstone entrepreneurs about starting and running their businesses.
“Winning on Main Street” is available wherever you love to listen including Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Simplecast and Stitcher. Tune in to hear from business owners like you in roofing, healthcare, transportation and more.