Google recently launched Google My Business, this free tool allows small businesses to connect with their customers. It took a few years, but Google finally put all of its Google services for businesses in one place:
- Businesses can now update their information on Search, Maps, and Google+ which will make it easy for customers to get in touch with your business.
- Your business can now see insights on Google+ for visibility, engagement, and audience.
- Your business can share updates, photos, links, videos and events to Google+ directly from the My Business dashboard.
- Your business can stay on top of your reviews from Google and also other reviews from around the web.
- Your business will also have quick access to Google Analytics, AdWords and Google Hangout.
Google My Business for mobile:
Google has already launched their My Business app for Android and iOS. The best part of the app is that it allows businesses to manage their information on the go.
For Google this is a great move, allowing businesses to manage everything from one place. And for the business, this is very helpful. While Google My Business is mostly geared to small to medium size businesses, all page owners have been upgraded to the new view. What value does your business see in these new tools?