Build your business with online reputation management
As a small business owner, you know your online reputation can go a long way to bringing in new customers – or discouraging them from giving your business a try. Studies show that 68% of customers research a company online before doing businessi and they spend up to 31% more on businesses with excellent online reputations.ii
While the value of enhancing your online reputation is clear, it can be hard to find time to manage it effectively. That’s where online reputation management tools from Thryv can help. As a leading platform offering all-in-one small business software solutions, Thryv can help you automatically request reviews from customers, monitor what they say and respond quickly, building your online reputation one star at a time.
The benefits of managing your online reputation
Taking a proactive approach to online reputation management offers several key advantages as you build your brand.
Bring in more customers
It’s a simple equation: the better your reputation online, the more customers you’re likely to win. Studies show that 88% of customers take star ratings and customer reviews into consideration when choosing which company to do business with.iii
Improve your customer service
Online reviews provide a roadmap for delivering exceptional customer service – the Holy Grail for every small business. Whether they’re praising your virtues or complaining about a bad experience, customers will almost always tell you exactly what they expect from your business, helping you understand how to impress and delight them more effectively.
Get the edge on your competition
When comparing you against your competitors on Google, Yelp or Facebook, customers are more likely to choose the company with a better reputation. Proactive online reputation management can help you garner the reviews and increase your ratings stars to help you compete more successfully.
Demonstrate your commitment to making things right
Getting the occasional negative review is inevitable. One of the best ways to show that you prioritize customer service is by responding to every review. By listening to and understanding a customer’s complaint, apologizing sincerely and finding a way to make things right, you can turn negative reviews into golden opportunities to win back existing customers and attract new prospects.
Online reputation management with Thryv
Thryv’s small business software solutions deliver everything you need to run your business. From tools for finding customers and managing your work to handling payments and online reputation management, Thryv offers a seriously powerful end-to-end platform to transform your business.
With Thryv’s online reputation management services, you can take control of your online reputation to increase your presence and garner more five-star reviews.
Request reviews at the right time
While customers are almost twice as likely to leave a negative review than a positive one,iv happy customers will leave reviews when asked at the right time. Use Thryv’s pre-built email templates and customer reviews software to automatically request reviews as you invoice clients, complete appointments or process payments, building a bigger collection of positive online comments.
Automatically monitor reviews
With Thryv’s online reputation management tools, you can monitor reviews and discover what customers are saying as soon as they post new comments.
Our online review management tool features a live review acknowledgment service that will respond to reviews on Google, Facebook and Yelp within one business day – even when you don’t have time to do-it-yourself.
See how you stack up against competitors
Thryv’s online reputation management software makes it easy to see how your business compare to your four closest competitors online, helping you understand how you can improve and win more customers.
All-in-one solutions for small business management
Along with online reputation management, Thryv offers lots of other tools for managing the day-to-day activities of your business.
- Online presence tools let you claim and manage your Google listing and sync business info across 40+ additional listing sites to help customers find you more easily.
- Social media software lets you connect your Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts, publishing content from pre-built posts and scheduling social media content in advance.
- Online appointment scheduling gives your customers the ability to request or book appointments at their convenience.
- Client portal solutions provide a place where customers can log in, send messages, schedule appointments, share documents and make payments effortlessly and securely.
- Thryv’s customer database software for small business upgrades your contact lists to help you engage and nurture customers and prospects more successfully.
- Customer communication tools let you manage every customer conversation from one inbox and view messages in client-specific threads to easily stay in touch with customers.
- Document storage and sharing technology helps eliminate clutter while sharing documents securely and never losing track of the most recent version.
- Payment processing options let you issue estimates and invoices from the field, automate payment reminders and accept digital payments in a variety of ways.
- Marketing automation tools allow you to set up trigger-based marketing campaigns and one-off emails that deliver the best message the right time.
Thryv delivers a single platform with all the tools small business owners need to be more organized and manage their work more efficiently. Tens of thousands of small business owners trust Thryv to handle everything from marketing and social media to payment processing and online reputation management.
As an all-in-one platform, Thryv makes it easy for business owners and their employees to access the tools they need from any location, on any device, with a single login. Thryv integrates seamlessly with existing software and productivity tools like QuickBooks, Gmail, PayPal, Zoom and many other platforms. Cutting-edge data encryption keeps business and customer information secure, while customizable account access lets business owners control who sees what. Unlimited 24/7 support, flexible training options and hands-on onboarding help small businesses get the maximum value from their Thryv subscription.