Choosing the right marketing tools for small business
As a small business owner, you know that marketing is vital for building your business. But unless marketing is your business, it’s probably not the thing that makes you excited to go to work every day.
The right small business marketing tools can help. By simplifying tasks and streamlining processes, marketing tools for small business help you find new audiences and stay in touch with customers while minimizing your effort. The best marketing tools for small business use automation to help you get more done in a lot less time.
Thryv’s all-in-one platform for business management features automated marketing software with all the tools you need to automatically send the right messages to the right people at the right time – and never forget to follow up again.
The power of automated marketing tools
In the past, marketing automation tools were reserved for large organizations with teams of specialists who spent their days managing complex technologies. Fortunately, there are now lots of automated marketing tools for small business that deliver big business benefits.
Lower marketing costs
Automated tools help you save tons of time – which translates into lower costs when creating, sending and monitoring marketing campaigns and keeping track of customer interactions.
By automating your efforts across email, text and social media campaigns, you’ll find it easier to attract new customers to your business.
Personalized interaction with prospects and customers is one of the keys to successful marketing. Automated marketing tools for small business make it easy to tailor messaging to the needs, interests, and history of each customer.
By tracking what customers are interested in and what products and services they’ve already purchased, you can improve cross-selling opportunities by automatically marketing additional offerings they haven’t tried yet.
In the digital space, the key to marketing success is tracking the effectiveness of every campaign and making improvements with each new effort. Automated marketing tools for small business deliver all the data and analytics you need to see where you’re killing it – and where your efforts need more attention.
Marketing tools for small business from Thryv
Despite the benefits of automated marketing tools, small businesses often hesitate to adopt these technologies. For some, automated technology seems too complex, and the time involved to learn and manage it seems to outweigh the benefits. Others are reluctant to give up the processes and tools they are familiar with. That’s where Thryv can help.
As an all-in-one solution for business management, Thryv delivers all the tools small business owners need on a platform that’s easy to learn, simple to use and that integrates seamlessly with existing solutions. From automated marketing and social media tools to invoicing software and customer database software for small business, Thryv helps you manage every aspect of the business from a single platform, with a single login.
Marketing automation tools
Thryv lets you use marketing automation to trigger targeted campaigns that reach customers with the right message at the right time. For instance, you can set up Thryv to automatically send messages to customers on their birthdays, before and after each appointment or one week after a purchase to see how happy they are with your products and customer service. You can segment your audience and set up campaigns to address the interests of each group of customers, then take the campaign live and let Thryv send messages when the time is right.
Unless you are a marketing professional, constantly coming up with new campaigns can be an overwhelming task. Thryv makes it easy with a massive library of ready-to-send emails and texts for every occasion. When you’re not sure exactly what to say, just choose a customizable message from Thryv’s library, personalize it and then send it with one click.
Tools for measuring success
Thryv’s centralized dashboard provides detailed analytics on the success of each marketing campaign. By tracking metrics like opens, views, clicks and other measures of engagement, you can take steps to improve the quality of your marketing with each new campaign.
Built on top of Thryv’s powerful small business management platform, Hub by Thryv provides tools for managing and marketing multiple locations. Ready-to-use business apps help franchisees view their jobs, messages, appointments, payments and reviews in one place, while marketing tools help build the brand and control business messaging across all locations.
Solutions on Thryv’s all-in-one platform
Along with small business marketing services and automated tools, Thryv offers comprehensive tools for managing all the day-to-day activities of running a small business.
- Invoicing software makes it easy to build quotes and estimates fast and let clients pay via interactive online invoices.
- Online presence tools can help you sync your business info with Google Business Profile and over 40+ other top sites to ensure that customers can find you, book your services, buy your products and leave reviews.
- Social media tools let you post content, links, photos and videos from one location, with one click. Manage social media on a timeline that works for you by scheduling posts in advance, and customize Thryv’s pre-written posts to stay current with content more easily.
- Online scheduling capabilities let customers request appointments anytime, day or night, on any device.
- CRM tools consolidate all your customer information in one place, helping you track your interactions so you can engage customers and nurture leads more easily.
- Customer communication software lets you manage all interactions from a single inbox and view all customer messages in a single thread – no matter where they originated.
- Document storage and sharing technology lets you eliminate paper clutter by securely requesting, storing and sharing digital documents with clients and contacts.
- Reputation management services help secure reviews from customers and monitor customer comments online. With Thryv’s live review acknowledgment service, you can respond to positive or negative reviews quickly – even when you don’t have time to do it yourself – to build trust and demonstrate your commitment to customer service.
Thryv offers the ultimate collection of software tools to help small businesses find customers, streamline workloads, accelerate payments and build a positive reputation online. As an all-in-one solution, Thryv eliminates the aggravation of working with multiple tools that require users to constantly log in over and over throughout the day, or to import and export data between different solutions. With Thryv, the information you enter in your scheduling software is automatically available in your CRM system, your email marketing solution and your invoicing tool.
One of the most impressive aspects of Thryv is access to unlimited customer service 24/7. Thryv specialists are standing by day and night to provide technical expertise and business know-how whenever small business owners need help or answers. From optimizing online presence to helping with marketing campaigns, Thryv customer success partners work around the clock to help business owners get the most from their Thryv subscription.