The key to reaching as many of your customer as possible is ensuring that they can find you. Today many consumers are on the go searching on their mobile device. Do you have a mobile version of your website? Have you checked out how your website looks on your smartphone?
Intuit recently released a great infographic about mobilizing your small business website. Here you will find some helpful tips for mobilizing your website to be more findable, and I have some key take aways below:
- 57% of mobile web users would not recommend a website that they can could not view correctly on their phone.
- 34% of mobile web users would visit a competitor’s website if they had a negative mobile experience on your website.
- Consider your mobile audience, not all mobile users are the same.
- Reconsider your website design, more is not always better.
- Remember to test on as many mobile devices as you can get your hands on.
- Being strong on mobile is an ongoing process, you can not just create it and forget it.