With cities and states changing COVID-related mask and occupancy requirements daily, small businesses need to keep the communication flowing to update their customers on what to expect.
Now is the time to send emails, text messages and social posts to inform your customers of any changes, such as:
- They are required to wear a mask to enter your store, restaurant or facility
- You are limiting the number of customers you allow in your business
- Your hours or services have changed
- You have extended curb-side delivery options
- You are scheduling over-the-phone or video call consultations instead of in-person visits
- Your location has temporarily closed
Grab a GIF!
To create an attention-grabbing message, we’ve created several GIFs that you can send right from your Thryv. We’ve built these GIFs into email, text and social media templates that make it easy to customize your message and get the word out. See a few of the samples below.
Log into your Thryv account to use these GIFs and templates. For all the links and detailed instructions, go to the Thryv Knowledge Center. If you’d like to learn more about Thryv, request a demo today.