Find customers fast with Google Business Profile optimization services
Google Business Profile is a free service from Google that lets you manage how your local business appears on Google products like Google Maps and Google Search. Claiming and managing your Google Business Profile is one of the most important ways to connect with customers who are looking for businesses like yours.
To help your company stand out from your competitors on Google products, you’ll need to optimize your profile by ensuring that your information is complete, accurate and continually updated. Since this task can be complicated, confusing and time-consuming, many small business owners are turning to Thryv’s Google Business Profile optimization services.
Thryv is an all-in-one platform that provides all the tools small business owners need to manage their businesses and simplify their workloads. With Thryv’s Google Business Profile optimization services, you can easily enhance your presence on Google and other sites to attract more customers and outpace your competition.
How to optimize your Google Business Profile
Your Google Business Profile can deliver big benefits when it comes to connecting with your customers. When customers search for your business and others like it, your profile provides important details like your phone number, website, hours of operation and other info. Long before customers ever visit your website or step through your front door, your Google profile will create a first impression.
In addition to basic information, a Google Business Profile may include photos of your business, reviews, a map of your location and Q&As about your business. Making sure this information is accurate and frequently updated is critical to increasing your Google search rankings.
To optimize your Google Business Profile, you’ll need to:
- Provide accurate, consistent information. The more information you provide – and the more consistent your information is with information on other sites – the more confidence Google will have in your listing, which can impact your search rankings.
- Choose categories. Google uses primary and additional categories to classify your business for search. Choosing relevant categories will help customers find you more easily.
- Include photos and rotate them often. Customers are 42% more likely to seek directions to a business when the Google Business Profile includes a picture1. Rotating your pictures often demonstrates to Google that you’re active in maintaining your profile, which creates more trust for your listing.
- Collect reviews. Reviews on Google have a lot to do with how well your business ranks on a Google search, and people are more likely to trust a business that is well-reviewed by lots of customers.
- Stay on top of Q&As. The Q&A feature of Google Business Profile lets customers answer other customers’ questions about your business, but you can also answer to ensure that details are correct.
Thryv’s Google Business Profile optimization services
Thryv delivers end-to-end software solutions that help small businesses stay organized and operate more efficiently. From scheduling software for appointments to CRM and customer portal services, Thryv puts at your fingertips everything you need to find customers faster, manage workloads easily, generate stronger cash flow and build a better reputation online.
Thryv’s Google Business Profile optimization services help you maximize the impact of your Google listing. With Thryv, you can:
- Claim your profile. Thryv provides a single screen where you can create, claim or transfer your Google Business Profile quickly. As a Google Premier Partner, Thryv eliminates the time-consuming process of verifying your listing and gaining ownership of your information.
- Help customers connect with you. Thryv helps complete and lock down your Google Business Profile so customers can find you, book your services and recommend your business online.
- Keep your listing updated. From Thryv’s dashboard, you can easily update your profile with the latest information, ensuring your listing is always up to date.
- Let Thryv manage your listing. When managing your profile on your own feels too overwhelming, Thryv’s Google Business Profile Managed Service can handle all the details for you. Our expert service team will align your profile and calls to action with your website to improve engagement, boost search rankings and win more customers.
- Enhance rankings in local search. An optimized Google Business Profile increases your chance of appearing in Google’s Map Pack, which can help to significantly increase your click-through rate2.
- Build more online reviews. Thryv can help you add more reviews to your profile with tools that automatically generate requests during every interaction with customers.
Additional small business tools on the Thryv platform
In addition to optimizing your Google Business Profile, Thryv helps you manage many other aspects of your business more efficiently.
Improve online presence management
With Thryv, you can sync your business info across 40+ business listing sites, including Facebook and Yelp, and provide your customers with customer portal solutions where they can log in to book, pay and communicate with your business.
Provide appointment scheduling online
Empower customers to book appointments online at their convenience, so you and your staff don’t have to take calls all day or play phone tag with customers. Synchronize calendars for your entire team so you’re never overbooked.
Automate email and text marketing
Set up automated, trigger-based marketing campaigns that send emails or texts to communicate personalized messages to each customer at the right time.
Enhance social media
Create content and schedule posts from one location, publishing to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn with just a few clicks. Consult Thryv’s pre-written templates to keep content flowing, even when you lack inspiration.
Build customer relationships
Consolidate customer lists with Thryv’s CRM solution. Use customizable views of your leads and opportunities to find, filter, tag and track customers in ways that make sense for your business. Nurture relationships with prospects and customers with regular, personalized communication.
Simplify customer communication
Consolidate conversations with customers in a single inbox where you can interactions via email, texts and social media in a single, client-specific thread.
Eliminate paper clutter
Securely request, store and share documents with Thryv’s solutions for online file sharing for small business. Edit and collaborate on documents online while never losing track of the most recent version.
Offer online invoicing and payments
Send quotes, estimates and invoices online, allowing customers to pay online as well. Giving customers more ways to pay helps you get paid faster.
Improve your reputation online
Learn how to build a good reputation in business with tools from Thryv. Collect more five-star reviews by requesting reviews at the right time. Get notified immediately when customers post comments and reviews on major sites. Rely on Thryv’s online review management services to respond to reviews on Google, Yelp and Facebook within one business day.
Tens of thousands of small business owners trust Thryv’s end-to-end software solutions to bring more efficiency to business operations. With Thryv, you can manage virtually your entire business from a single dashboard – one login lets you access all the tools you need during the day without having to repeatedly bounce between a variety of applications. Access Thryv ‘s software wherever you go, on any device.
Thryv’s highly secure platform ensures that your customers’ information remains private and that your business data is protected from loss, leaks and theft. Thryv’s software integrates easily with the applications and solutions your team already uses, including popular business tools like QuickBooks, WordPress, Gmail, Zoom and many more. Thryv’s unmatched, unlimited, 24/7 support provides access to small business experts who have both technical expertise and business know-how.