Simplify communication with customer portal services
For small businesses, clear and personal communication is the best way to build strong relationships with customers. Customer portal services can help by providing a secure, online location where customers can log in to access information, view their account, communicate with your staff and complete tasks like approving estimates or paying invoices. Customer portal solutions have become so popular that 88% of customers now expect a self-service portal when doing business with a company1.
As an all-in-one solution for small business management, Thryv offers customer portal services that help to simplify the task of serving and communicating with your customers.
The advantages of a customer portal
Customer portals offer lots of benefits – both for your business and your clientele.
For customers, portal solutions provide:
- Information. Portals empower customers to access all the information they need about your business, including details about estimates and invoices or the history of their accounts.
- Collaboration. Portals allow customers to upload or download information and files. Superior customer portal services even allow you and your customers to edit, sign and collaborate on documents like proposals and contracts.
- Convenience. Consumers today want the ability to process tasks quickly on their own. Portals provide self-service options that make this possible.
- Security. Portals allow customers to securely communicate with you and your staff on a variety of matters.
For your business, customer portal services deliver:
- Enhanced customer satisfaction. Providing a secure portal is a great way to strengthen relationships with customers and improve loyalty.
- Increased productivity. By centralizing information and offering customers self-service options, customer portals help you manage customer communications more easily.
- Centralized information. Portals offer a simple way to organize client information in one place.
Customer portal services from Thryv
Thryv’s end-to-end platform provides powerful, cloud-based software solutions for small businesses that you can manage from a central dashboard. With comprehensive tools for finding customers, staying organized and building customer relationships, Thryv delivers the types of tools and technologies that are usually reserved for larger companies.
Thryv’s customer portal services allow you to create a seamless experience that matches the look and feel of your brand. Portals can be accessed from any device, including mobile phones, allowing customers to stay connected to your business no matter where they go.
With Thryv’s portal services, customers can:
- Log in securely to access business information.
- View current estimates and invoices as well as past invoices and payments.
- Request, book or reschedule an appointment.
- Access all past correspondence and communications with your business.
- Download or upload information and share documents securely.
- Buy packages of services and keep track of credits.
- Communicate with you and your staff, including a click-to-call feature that lets customers contact you immediately.
More ways to improve your online presence
In addition to customer portal solutions and small business CRM software, Thryv offers several other tools to help you build your presence online.
Online presence management
When you upload your business information to the Thryv platform, it will be automatically posted on Facebook, Yelp and 40+ trusted online listings sites. By making this information consistent across the web, Thryv helps you build confidence with customers and search engines.
Google Business Profile optimization services
Because so many consumers use Google to find and research businesses, a Google Business Profile is one of the most important tools in building your customer base. Thryv’s optimization services help you claim and manage your listing to attract more customers and enhance your search rankings.
Social media tools
When you connect your Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn accounts on Thryv, you can manage and publish to your social media sites from a single location. Thryv’s massive library of social media templates helps you produce content quickly, even when you don’t know what to say. Create content and posts in advance and let Thryv post them at the ideal time to maximize visibility.
A professional website
Thryv’s designers can create a professionally designed website to help you impress customers, book more appointments and increase sales. Get a custom site that’s optimized to keep you as visible as possible with top search engines.
Why customers love Thryv
Tens of thousands of small business owners choose Thryv to help them find more business, operate more efficiently, organize their workday and generate buzz about their business. Thryv is beloved by small businesses for several key reasons.
- One platform. With Thryv, you can stop logging in to multiple applications throughout the day. After logging in once to the Thryv platform, you’ll have access to all the tools you need to get work done.
- Universal access. Thryv’s software is available anywhere, on any device – laptop, desktop, mobile phone or tablet. No matter where you go, you’ll have the tools you need to run your business at your fingertips.
- Seamless integration. Thryv integrates easily with software tools like QuickBooks, Zoom, PayPal, Gmail, Square and more. That allows you and your team to continue using the tools you’re familiar with while adding the power of Thryv’s software to your workflow.
- Unmatched support. Access unlimited support 24/7 from specialists who have both small business expertise and technical know-how. Thryv specialists help you maximize the value of your Thryv subscription, providing valuable business tips such as how to securely store documents online and how to build a good reputation in business with Thryv solutions.
- Exceptional security. Cutting-edge data encryption and customizable account access ensure that your information stays secure and that customer data is always protected from theft, leaks and loss.