Simplify record-keeping with online document storage management
When you’re running a small business, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by documents. From estimates, invoices and proposals to case files, medical records and customer files, it’s amazing how a small business can produce such large volumes of paper. For you and your staff, managing all these documents can create a lot of headache.
Online document storage management solutions can help by storing digital versions of documents online, eliminating paper clutter and streamlining workflows. Document storage solutions can automate many of the tasks around storing, requesting, sharing, signing and securing business files, freeing up time for you and your team to work on higher value activities. The best document sharing software will even allow you to collaborate online, editing documents together in one place without all the versioning headaches created by sending documents back and forth via email.
As an all-in-one platform for small business management, Thryv offers online document storage management software that controls the clutter, reduces effort and lets you find any document in seconds.
The advantages of online document storage management
Storing and managing documents online offers your business some big advantages.
The right solution will let you and your staff manage documents with far less time and effort. Storing documents digitally in a secure, centralized repository makes it easy to find any file in seconds, rather than searching endlessly through file cabinets for paper documents or through individual hard drives for digital files. Your document storage management solution also lets you send and share documents instantly, quickly request files from contacts or collect signatures electronically.
Documents stored in an online solution are accessible anywhere, on any device. That means you and your staff will always have the information you need on your mobile device, tablet or laptop, no matter where you’re working from.
When editing files with others, sending documents back and forth via email is inefficient and typically results in versioning nightmares. Online document storage management solutions allow you to edit a document together online, while the technology tracks all changes and immediately identifies the most recent version.
When you choose online storage management technology, you can avoid the cost of deploying and maintaining storage servers on your business premises.
Online document storage management solutions provide tighter security than most small businesses can typically afford. Your documents are more secure in a superior storage solution than in file cabinets in your office or on individual computers and devices. A storage management solution will provide an audit trail of every time a document is accessed, moved or altered, and many solutions have built-in protections that help you comply with a variety of regulations.
Document storage management with Thryv
Thryv offers end-to-end solutions that help small businesses communicate with customers, manage the workday and grow the business faster. From marketing and CRM solutions to invoicing and review monitoring, Thryv’s comprehensive tools can be accessed anywhere on any internet-connected device.
Thryv’s document storage management software provides easy-to-use tools for securely requesting, storing and sharing documents directly with contacts.
- Safely store documents online for both internal and external use.
- Add documents to your online repository yourself or request them directly from clients and contacts.
- Set strict permissions to determine exactly who can access and share files.
- See new documents the moment they arrive in your online storage.
- Edit files and share them back and forth with clients and your team while letting Thryv keep track of the changes.
- Store private documents linked to customer accounts within Thryv, and mark certain documents as private to ensure that everything stays confidential.
- Store a wide range of file types, including text documents, spreadsheets, PDFs, images, zip files and gifs.
Sign documents more easily with Thryv Signatures
Enhance document management with Thryv Signatures, a solution that simplifies, protects and speeds up your e-signature requests.
As part of Thryv’s complete document storage management solution, Thryv’s digital signature software enables you to:
- Streamline requests. Quickly create templates with drag-and-drop fields. Set a specific signing order if needed. Get real-time updates on the signing status of each document.
- Automate signatures. Choose a custom template from your library or create a new template with signature blocks and checkboxes. Identify the recipients – Thryv will automatically send the document to each person in the right order, and follow-up with daily reminders. Once all electronic signatures are finalized, Thryv automatically syncs the document in the Thryv CRM.
- Heighten security. Tamper-proof templates and signature fields ensure the security and integrity of online documents. Cutting-edge encryption and custom account access controls on the Thryv platform keep documents safe from theft, leaks and data loss..
- Delight customers. Offer your customers an easy, frictionless signing experience. Daily reminders, intuitive signing fields and clear communication at every step ensure a smooth signature process for everyone.
Why customers choose Thryv
More than 55,000 small businesses choose Thryv for the tools they need to simplify business management. From small business website packages for home repair companies to invoicing software for wedding planners and customer portals for medical practices, Thryv delivers the solutions small businesses need to organize their work and run their operations more efficiently.
As an all-in-one platform accessible via one login, Thryv lets small businesses avoid the hassle of toggling back and forth between different applications and platforms all day. With Thryv’s integrated software, data entered into one application is immediately available in every other tool. Thryv integrates effortlessly with other productivity platforms like QuickBooks, Gmail, MailChimp and Indeed, so everyone can keep using the tools they know while adding Thryv to the mix. As a cloud-based platform, Thryv makes tools available anywhere, on any device. Unlimited support is available 24/7 to resolve issues quickly or get answers to questions from a team of specialists who have both technical expertise and small business experience.