Nurturing customers with small business CRM software
When you’re running a small business, taking care of customers is one of the top tasks on your to-do list. After all, happy customers are loyal customers and loyal customers are your greatest sales asset. Yet, when you’re overbooked and having difficulty just holding down the fort, it can be hard to stay on top of all the little details involved in nurturing customer relationships well.
That’s where small business customer relationship management software can help. With the right CRM technology, you can automate tasks like tracking customer interactions, sending thank-you notes and reminders, as well as, regularly surveying customer satisfaction. The best small business CRM solutions take a ton of details off your plate, so you can stay focused on the other important parts of your work.
Thryv offers small business CRM software as part of an all-in-one platform for managing your business. With Thryv, you can integrate CRM activities with tools for marketing, client communications and online reputation management to nurture customers and improve their experience with your business.
Essential features of CRM software
When it comes to CRM technology, there’s a wide range of options to choose from. Here’s a checklist of the features you’ll want in your small business CRM software solution.
Your CRM should integrate easily with all your other technologies, allowing you to use the same customer information for invoicing, marketing, reputation management and communications.
Most businesses have unique categories and workflows for identifying and tracking customers. The best small business CRM software will provide custom fields that let you tailor the type of information you include in each customer record.
By tagging and segmenting customers into groups, CRM lets you deliver more targeted and relevant communication that can help to boost sales and customer satisfaction.
Keeping private customer data safe and secure must be a top priority. Superior CRMs not only offer security protections but allow you to mark certain notes and documents as private, restricting access to only the team members who need it.
The true power of small business CRM software is in its ability to automate tasks and customer communication. The right solution will let you set up campaigns that automatically send emails and texts to customers.
If your business takes you outside the office, you’re going to want a CRM with mobile capabilities that put customer information at your fingertips anytime and anywhere.
A single dashboard
Most small business CRM software can slice and dice tons of data. But what you need most is a birds-eye view of everything that’s going on in your business, with top-level metrics you can digest easily. You can always take a deep dive into the details, but a dashboard that shows key performance indicators (KPIs) and progress in important areas is essential.
Small business CRM software from Thryv
Thryv delivers end-to-end solutions that help business owners stay organized and work more efficiently. From online scheduling technology and social media tools to reputation management services, Thryv provides solutions that can improve workflows in nearly every aspect of your small business.
The Thryv platform delivers all the CRM features you need to deliver outstanding small business customer service.
Consolidated customer information
With Thryv, you have one place to manage all the details of every customer. Custom fields let you tailor how you find, filter, tag and track your contacts. The data in Thryv’s CRM flows easily to solutions for scheduling, marketing and invoicing as well as other common business productivity apps.
With Thryv, you can easily engage and nurture with automated reminders and messages that keep your business top of mind. Set up campaigns to automatically send appointment reminders, birthday greetings, personalized offers and monthly newsletters, nudging prospects to make purchases and encouraging customers to make repeat visits.
The Thryv dashboard delivers detailed insight and analytics about your customers and the campaigns you use to reach them. Thryv can also automatically enrich the data you have about each customer by pulling details from social profiles, photos and other public sources on the web.
An online portal
Thryv’s client portal gives your customers a secure space to send messages, share documents, schedule appointments, make payments, upload or download information and access self-service options.
Additional solutions on the Thryv platform
Along with small business CRM solutions, Thryv offers tools for managing nearly every aspect of your business.
- Online presence capabilities let you upload your business information once and have it posted automatically to 40+ trusted online listings sites. Thryv locks down and synchronizes your details to give customers and search engines more confidence in your business.
- Google Business Profile optimization services help you claim and manage your Google Business Profile, optimizing your listing to improve search rankings and let customers find you more easily.
- Social media services provide a single dashboard for publishing content to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. Pre-built posts and templates provide inspiration when you need it. Create and schedule content in advance and let Thryv post on the right platform at the best time to maximize visibility.
- Marketing automation software lets you set up one-off announcements and trigger-based campaigns to simplify marketing efforts. Thryv’s small business marketing automation technology will automatically contact each customer with personalized messages at the right time.
- Online appointment scheduling software lets your customers request or book their own appointments online, minimizing the time your staff needs to spend on the phone. Automated reminders help reduce no-shows.
- Sales and payment solutions make it possible to send interactive estimates, invoices and reminders for overdue payments while giving customers more ways to pay.
- Customer communication software allows you to interact with customers via their preferred channel – email, text, social media and more – while letting you view all communications on every channel from a single inbox.
- Document storage and sharing tools help you control paper clutter and securely request, store and share documents directly with your contacts online.
- Web design services provide access to professional designers who can create or show you how to build a business website that attracts more customers, improves search engine rankings and drives more sales and appointments.
Why customers choose Thryv
Tens of thousands of small business owners trust Thryv to stay organized and operate more efficiently. From CRM for law firms to scheduling software for stylists and automated marketing tools for home improvement services, Thryv provides the tools that help every small business stay organized and operate more efficiently.
As an all-in-one, SaaS-based cloud platform, Thryv puts the tools to run your business at your fingertips – from any location, on any device, at any time. A single login means you won’t spend the day switching between different solutions and logging in to multiple platforms. Cutting-edge encryption and account access controls keep business information safe and customer data private.
Thryv is the only software of its kind that provides unmatched, unlimited, 24/7 support. Because you already have business tools you know and love, Thryv integrates easily with platforms like QuickBooks, Gmail, WordPress, Zoom, PayPal, Stripe and many more.