Watch the short video below to find out how to opt out of yellow pages delivery:
SuperMedia LLC is a member of the Local Search Association, and is committed to supporting local businesses and consumers in an environmentally responsible way. Because of that, we follow the guidelines in the Commitment to Consumer Choice found in the Industry Environmental Guidelines.
Did You Know?
- Directory paper does not come from freshly cut trees.
- A wide range of new products are made from outdated directories.
- The demand for directory paper has declined 29% since 2006.
- Directories are made with non-toxic inks, dyes and adhesives.
- Directories make up the smallest portion of the waste stream when compared to other non-durable products.