The headline on your Yellow Pages print directory needs to command attention from the middle of a crowded page.
Rule 1: Find a message that conveys a value to your potential customers –don’t just use your business name for a headline.
Rule 2: Find a value that makes you stand out from your competitors.
Check this list of 12 successful local directory headline strategies that go beyond the usual claims to give advertisers a competitive edge.
1. Make an emotional connection
2. Anticipate objections or concerns
3. Emphasize location
4. Zero in on customer needs
5. Emphasize a unique value proposition
6. Create a doubt
7. Promise a specific experience
8. Zero in on a target audience
9. Make a promise on price
10. Show positive ratings or reviews
11. Name positive attributes
12. Emphasize local roots and stability